Friday, June 5, 2009

today my brother graduated from elementary school and he's always wanted his ears peirced so i had him call dad to see if it was okay, and he said yes. i took him to go get a needle and stuff to pierce it. we went with his friend kevin. and then today after we did it we went to my moms house and she just glared at colton. later today they picked up my moms sisters son who's 10 and they went to the mall just so he could get magnetic earings because "he wanted to be just like colton" so they come back and hang out. and then colton just called me BAWLING telling me how when my moms sister came and picked up her son she called colton a dirt bag and said he looked like scum. so i called my dad to see what i should do when i confront my moms sister and my dad just said "ask whats going on between her and colton" so i called angie and said "so.. colton just called me... whats going on between you guys?" and she FREAKED OUT on me and told me he looks like a dirt bag, and he's 12 and she doesn't know any 12 year old boys with their ears pierced. and she's at her sons school everyday and so i told her that not everyone is the same, and if its something colton wants to do, then let him do it. let him express himself how he wants to. my dad said it was okay! fuck you for disrspecting MY family! you're not family if you do that!" and was like "fuck you kadee! fuck you! next thing you know you'll be taking him to get distgusting tattoos all over his body blahblahbh" and then she hung up on me.

and my mom didn't back my brother up.............
one.......... bit..............


and i guess my dad called angie afterwards and she said that im the most disrespectful person she knows. and my dad came back with "well when you grow up with a mother like hers, what else do you expect?" and he hung up on her.



im done.
i need to find a new job.
and get the hell out of here.

im done with the ENTIRE sander family.
im probably going to move in with my dad next week. or as soon as i get my license... =/
i hate my life right now.
and im completely done with the whole sander family too. they are NOT my family. and never will be either. from here on out.


in this case, blood is NOT thicker than water.
and they've proven their point.

No comments: